From travel tips to perfectly mapped out days, plus great hotels and fascinating personalities – and why using a Virtuoso travel advisor makes travel better – here are 16 of our most popular posts of the year.
Our most shared post? An interview (by senior editor Joel Centano) with Paul North, an Undersea Specialist with Lindblad Expeditions-National Geographic who spends six months a year in cold climates from the Arctic to Antarctica, delving into frigid seas while capturing stunning photos and videos to share with guests during onboard presentations.
- Dream Job: This Undersea Specialist Captures Stunning Images in Frigid Waters
- 16 Habits of Well-Traveled People
- A Perfect Day in Prague
- Traveling with Kids: One Family’s Yearlong Journey Ended with Finding a New Home
- Why We Love Tulum’s Hotel Esencia
- The Great Beauty of Bogota’s Street Art
- 7 Secrets to Make the Most of Your Virtuoso Travel Advisor
- Dream Job: Caribbean Hotelier Karen Whitt
- Paris, In Five Neighborhoods
- Five Reasons to Travel to Belgium Now
- Just Open: The Dreamiest Villa in Italy?
- Dream Job: Travel PR Exec Sarah Evans
- What’s Hot in Luxury Travel
- My Most Popular Article Ever (Was About a Luxury Travel Advisor)
- If You Go to Colombia, You’ll Long to Go Back
- Dream Job: Luxury Travel Influencer Tiffany Dowd
Top photo: Paul North on ice. (Photo: Robert Alexander)